Anne Phung Nguyen

Hello, my name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in beautiful Orange County California with my wonderful fianc JP and happy go lucky Dad Henry. The majority of people know me via my Instagram @annephung, where I document my life - the highs, the lows and everything in between. When I was 1 1/2 years old My family and I immigrated into America. If it wasn't because of the sacrifices made by my parents, I may not even be here today sharing my life with people like you. Being aware of the possibility at a better future I aimed to make them proud and had a clear vision when it came to achievement. My life was set out: I would attend university, find a job in a corporation as well as marry and then buy an apartment. The lifestyle I had planned for me did not turn out to be. Money and the prestige of my work was not what I wanted to be. I was convinced that I wasted my life for an income. As I began to move toward a new direction in my life, I realized the importance of personal training and that's my passion. I am a lover for fitness, and I love being around people and helping people. The year 2014 was the year I began my own business, and in the year in 2021, I'll be celebrating my 7th birthday. Since I am an Asian female in this industry we are among the few. As coach, my mission is to inspire others to live a healthier and fulfilled life through creating healthy and sustainable living styles that meet every person's individual needs and desires. In addition, I wish for everyone to be able to pursue their goals and be able to achieve whatever it is they wish for in their life. My professional career began to take off when I was enjoying the highest happiness in my entire life. My mother passed away at the same time that my career began to take off. Her battle for 8 years with Scleroderma is over and she rests in Heaven. She will forever be in my heart and brain. We can learn a lot from life, even though it may be difficult to spot it in the moment. The passing of my mother has altered my life in a variety of ways. I truly believe that her death gave me the chance to start an entirely new chapter. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. Now it was time to go on into her new chapter, as well as my opportunity to lead an authentic and satisfying life. What I'm experiencing in my 30s is a sense of awe and vitality. It's as if that I'm living my life, and not just existing. My goal in telling my story is to inform you that, you are not alone. I would like you to believe that love is real and that therapy can be common. Health is your greatest asset. My prayer is to live your life fully and that your end is without regrets as that's the only thing you can count on in this life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rachael-Harris

Daniella Alonso and Shalita Grant personal life, career, awards and Net worth